Thursday, November 29, 2012

the "Because I love the Cuzzo's" Edt. 2012-11-29

Mis Demeanors Hitlist 2012-11-29
"Because I love the Cuzzo's Edition"
The 
"10 Most Wanted" 
Nov. 29 2012
10#  "Get Activated" By Kobra Abysmal 
9#  "I Know" By Young Smokes (debut)
8#  "Doin What I Feel Like" By UndaTurf
7#  "Take a Look at Me Now"  By Peezy (debut)
6#  "No One Has To Know"  By Cocaine Rico (debut)
5#  "Quarter Backin"  By Doe Gang
4#  "Im Da Man"  By Young Haitti
3#  "Patience"  By Young Robbery Ft San Quinn, Gucci Mane and Telly Mac
2#  "((LOUD))"  By  Work Dirty FT E40
..and because I love the cuzzo's , because its the TrunkMusic song of the year and can currently be heard blasting mobil all OVER THE V!! Our most requested song of the week!!
1#  "BIRDS ON THE INTERSTATE"  BY SPOOKIESICC FT SKINNY LOC 


No comments:

Post a Comment